Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store or visit nike.com, and feel the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport. That same excitement and consumer-first mindset reverberates through the Nike Retail Corporate team. The team constantly defines the new frontier of retail and creates the most inspiring and engaging consumer experiences in the industry.
- Support the store in Visual Presentation, planning spaces of the store to a premium standard for each season, including weekly store walks to align on priorities.
- Organize weekly workload for junior colleagues
- Hands-on execution of seasonal transitions and campaigns ensuring execution is delivered flawlessly and to a high standard.
- Roll out programs and directives including best practice principles and deliver the training plan for store retail teams.
- Proudly share store best practice examples to the business and support ongoing seasonal reviews to encourage learnings.
- Compare and contrast weekly figures for commercial changes
- Regular commercial and marketplace research
- Minimum 2 years in a related visual merchandising role, preferably within the apparel or lifestyle field
- Experience in planning store spaces
- Experience in training
- Ability to analyze space and identify problem zones; ability to identify and plan the movement of old and new stock for new initiative and stories to be created
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Send CV to the following e-mail: