As a multi-sports brand (ASICS, Onitsuka Tiger, ASICS Tiger), ASICS offers an outstanding range of shoes, apparel, and equipment and is one of the world’s largest sportswear manufacturers. The philosophy of ASICS is to stimulate people in sports and to provide them with innovative high-tech products. The company was founded in 1949 in Japan.
Our people describe working at ASICS as passionate, focused on continuous improvement, performance, global, teamwork, and quality.
ASICS is currently looking for a Store Supervisor in Lisbon
Do you want to work for the number 1 in running? Are you ready for more responsibility?
You are the Store Supervisor who inspires clients and staff every day. You will support a team of sportive Store Associates. You train, supervise, and identify the needs of the team and/or the clients. You will monitor the overall results of the store with the Store Manager; this means the important KPI's as well as controlling costs. Above all, you make sure that customers have a great experience every time they visit our store.
- Lead by example in effectively building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Lead by example in the execution of operational procedures, tasks, and processes.
- Ensure all cash handling is accurate while facilitating a superior checkout experience.
- Support and offer guidance to staff within the store focused on the delivery of the required standards of (visual) merchandising, presentation and promotional activity.
- Recognize product flow opportunities and partner with management and Associates on process improvements.
- Manage back of house operations and share in the cleaning duties of the store where required.
- Partner with management to ensure that all visual and merchandising directives, promotions and markdowns are completed in a timely manner.
- To meet or exceed store sales target
ASICS offers you:
- An energetic team of colleagues, passionate about sports
- Being part of the enhanced (running) experience in our store
- Several (technical) training per year, for example on our products and customer service
- The possibility to give input and develop yourself in our company
- Discount on ASICS products
You offer ASICS:
- Full-time and flexible availability also on weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday)
- Around 2-3 years of full-time store supervisor experience, including organizing schedules and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field (or 2 years’ additional experience in lieu of a degree).
- Good command of the English language
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Sports mind and sport knowledge
- An enthusiastic colleague
- Representative appearance
Send application to : Lisbon.email@example.com